Enj0y! Total:1 hr 15 min Prep:15 min Inactive:15 min Cook:45 min Combine 1 cup flour,1/3 cup oats, 3/4 cup sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts; squeeze into large crumbles and place in the freezer. Toss 2 pounds chopped rhubarb, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 1/2...Read more
Fettuccine with Asparagus!! Yield-4 servings Time-25 mintues
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, about 1/2 pound
- 10 ounces fresh fettuccine or 3/4 pound dried fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
Ingredients2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or olive oil 1 (5 inch sprig)Fresh Rosemary 1/4 cup chopped onion ...
1 pkg 8oz cream cheese softened 1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons prepared horseradish ...